What’s An Enrolled Agent?

Your Advocate for Taxes

Consider us as your personal champions when it comes to taxes. We’re here to take the stress out of dealing with the IRS and act as your advocate.

What is an Enrolled Agent?

To become an Enrolled Agent, one must pass a comprehensive exam on federal tax law and meet other qualifications, and must also participate in continuing education to maintain their knowledge and skills. An Enrolled Agent is able to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in tax-related matters.

Our Agents Specialize in Small Business Tax Issues

At Spillman & Crane, our Enrolled Agents specialize in providing tax services for small businesses and business owners. With years of experience dealing with the tax codes surrounding privately held or family-owned businesses, we have developed extensive knowledge of the tax regulations and practices that affect these types of entities. Our Enrolled Agents are well-versed in the nuances of the IRS’s practices regarding small business and business ownership taxes, and we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible outcomes.

Why Choose Us?

We place a high value on making sure our clients understand their tax situation and the steps we will take to help them sort it out. Whether you’ve been contacted by the IRS, have taxes under review, or have questions about previous returns, our team will advocate for your best interests and help you achieve a positive resolution to any tax-related matter you may be facing.
Enrolled agent, IRS